Friday, March 20, 2020

Are you feeling a little jelly-lumpish this morning? Still in bed? Who am I to judge? Where do you think I am?

It is a misty moistures morning. Rosebud would like me to take her outside on a walk, but her insistence is more in the form of lying on the floor in my general direction.
If I get up then people will want things.
Sometimes a small act of anything feels like a step.
What do you do when you don’t know what to do? What do you do when you don’t know what to draw?? How do you get unstuck?
I draw a pig.
I have a few drawing recipes that I am posting, to get people unstuck if they need it, to get people started when they need a direction. They are just a base to add to.
I love to draw. AND I WROTE A BOOK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! It is called “When I Draw a Panda”
For now though, what will happen if you draw a pig?

Have a particular animal you like? Mention it below?

#pig
#drawapig
#amyjunebates
#drawingrecipe
#howtodraw
#getunstuck
#whenidrawapanda




















No comments:

Post a Comment