Friday, September 18, 2020

DRAW A WOLF

 DRAW A WOLF


I like wolves.

I like to howl a deep howling of lonely, earthy magic. A good howl is communicatiion of a sort, its saying something. “Sing it with me” if you want. Or don’t. But I am howling and my hot breathe is evaporating into the dark woody night.
Its like a train whistle at 3 am. saying “I am lonely and I am telling the world that while they are sleeping I am out roaming the night, a little resentfully”
I like trains.

Wolves are very triangley. If you are not feeling ready for triangles just now, go back to the hedgehog lesson. Hedgehogs are hardly triangley at all. And while you might not ever need to draw a wolf, you will definitely need to draw a hedgehog.

I love to draw
I love to look at drawings
I love to see your drawings
please send me your drawings














#wolf #wolfatdoor #wolves #wolvesofinstagram #wolfpack #redridinghood #howtodraw #howtodrawwolves #drawing #drawinglesson #drawinglessons #drawingchallenge #drawingtutorial #drawingprocess

No comments:

Post a Comment