Friday, September 18, 2020

DRAW A DUCK

 DRAW A DUCK


Ducks have teeth.

I hope you sleep well tonight knowing that. I won’t. I don’t think I will ever sleep again. I have a whiffle ball bat under my bed and I am prepared to vigilantly sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life.

chew on that.
Ducks are geniuses. Scientists say so. And they have teeth.
But ok, it really bugs when the big headline news on an animal is that scientists discovered the animal has feelings, or can communicate a language or do a task with a tool.
I feel like animals are feeling a bit patronized right about now.

I am taking this information very seriously. If ducks and squirrels ever become allies we are done.
“Now who has opposable thumbs?” they’ll laugh at us when they have taken over everything.

teeth
*shudder*
sweet dreams.

This duck is for Emily @drmlee












#duck
#ducks
#ducksofinstagram
#ducksofig
#ducklings
#duckling
#ducklingsofinstagram
#howtodraw
#drawdrawdraw
#drawaduck
#quarantineart
#amyjunebates
#drawinglessons
#drawinglesson


No comments:

Post a Comment