Friday, September 18, 2020

HOW TO DRAW A PANDA

 How is your panda-emic?


Well, we have been on a rollercoaster of many things and thoughts and feelings. Deadlines have come and gone. We have camped and canoed and tried to stay outside and away from all the things never knowing what was coming.

What I am saying is I am homeschooling.

WHAT!!!!

The good news is that I am doing art lessons with the kids and since I am doing that, why not share them with you?
Hop on board if you like.

I would love to hear all the thoughts of kind wishes and encouragement and resources that you have and that you know work. I would love to hear anything you would like to learn how to draw. WITHIN REASON. I do not draw dolphins. That is a personal line I will not cross.

The other good news is that I have a lovely book coming out at the end of September that is really about kids who need to learn their own way. I have been learning loads about Neurodiversity and what I know is this: There is no one way.

Hopefully we’ll all learn together.

My Book is “When I Draw a Panda”
It is available for pre-order now.
Please support my indie bookstore @whistlestopbookshop

P.S. Is there something in your life you regret? One time I saw a doggy sweater at a Japanese hyaku-en store for $2 that say “I am not a Panda.” I didn’t buy it and I have regretted it ever since.











No comments:

Post a Comment