Friday, September 18, 2020

DRAW LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

 DRAW LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD


Don’t I wish I was Little Red Riding Hood? Actually what I mean is: don’t I wish I had my own Red Riding Hood? It would be felt and lined with something soft and there would be pockets. Yes. Many, many, pockets.
When I was little I remember going on long drives in our Yellow bug, to Jacob Lake Inn, up on the Kaiabab Plateau. We would get there at night and wind through the dark ponderosa pines to get there. It was dark and the woods were spooky.

woods are spooky.

Spooky wild woods are wonderful, aren’t they.
What a great world we have full of spooky woods, millions of stars, and lonely howls.

I love to draw
I love to look at drawings
I love to see your drawings
please send me your drawings
Even if you don’t think they are good. You are wrong they are good. show me.















#redridinghood #littleredridinghood #howtodraw #drawinglessons #drawinglesson #drawingchallenge #drawingtutorial #drawingskills #drawingpractice #drawingaday #drawingprocess #drawingcharacters

No comments:

Post a Comment