Monday, November 7, 2011

The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break: a novel























Reading it now.


Like it so far.


Allright, so my son just informed me that a Minotaur is a man from the waist down. With "beefy human legs". All right.

Also I just reached a description of the Minotaur wearing a chef's coat, salt and pepper trousers, and steel toe boots. I like that, and I get that.

However I am a little sad because I love the way that bull or buffalo have such big thick shoulders and neck but dainty little feet.

And How the heck is a Minotaur supposed to wield an axe or open a jar of mayonaise with cloven hooves not hands? I think we all wonder this.

2 comments:

  1. yes... indeed!

    Weird, because I'm a nerd I watch Dr.Who, and one of the "villains" was a Minotaur....

    I can't even begin to imagine what this book is about... hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all Mai, the strange thing about most of my friends is that they are usually nerds that watch Dr. Who. I honestly don't seek this out as a quality in people I like. It just happens.

    This book is pretty good. I think I really like the idea more than the actual book. shrug.

    (also I am in love with the book Grandpa Green)

    ReplyDelete